Please note, conference attendees will gain access to all live and on-demand sessions on or around June 11th. This means if you are trying to click and access the live content before this date, you may get an error message. For any additional questions you may have please see below.
Q: How do I access sessions?
A: Log in to the site using the email address where you received your Know Before You Go email and password GUvc2021!. Once logged in:
- Click on Agenda in the navigation bar
- Click on the name of the session you are interested in
- Click the orange [Watch Session] button
All of our sessions will be presented in Zoom. You will connect to the session through your online portal dashboard. You will need to have Zoom installed to join us for these sessions.
Q: How do I know which version of Zoom I am running?
Zoom is currently running version 5.6.5
Q: Are sessions recorded?
A: Plenary, workshops, and speed sessions have be recorded and be available on-demand for future viewing until July 11th, 2021.
Q: I am having trouble with the audio, the streaming stopped; What do I do?
- If you are not able to hear any audio through your computer speakers check to make sure your speakers are not muted or turned off.
- The next step is to refresh your screen by pressing the F5 key on your keyboard or clicking the “refresh” button in your web browser.
- If you are still having trouble most of the sessions offer a call-in option so you can use your phone to hear the session.
Q: The slides are not loading; I can’t see the slides, other technical issues:
Chrome and Firefox are recommended browsers. Do Not use Internet Explorer.
Please ensure your organization meets hardware, software, and bandwidth requirements. Take this requirement check in advance of the conference, to allow time for troubleshooting.
Step 1: Perform a browser test here. If you see the video and hear music that means you passed and can close that window.
Step 2: Please review the following Technical Requirements and be sure your system and networks are up to date.
- Minimum System Requirements: 2.0Ghz Processor or faster 2 GB RAM (Greater than 2 GB recommended) Minimum Browser Requirements: Browser must support HTML-5. To detect your browser version, run https://whichbrowser.net/ Windows 7 or later Mac OS X 10.9 or later Chrome 60 or greater Firefox 52 or greater Edge 14 or greater Safari 10 or greater iOS 10 or greater Internet Explorer 11 IP Addresses and Ports to Allow for HTML5: 188.8.131.52 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 184.108.40.206 port 80, 443 (web and audio) 220.127.116.11 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 18.104.22.168 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) 22.214.171.124 ports 80, 443 (web and audio) Other Recommendations:
- It is recommended that you use a PC or MAC with an updated Internet Browser.
- Disable the pop-ups blockers in your Internet browser settings.
- Confirm your internet browser is Active X enabled.
- WiFi is not recommended. WiFi signal strength can vary causing bandwidth to increase or decrease. We recommend a wired connection, when possible, for a consistent signal and consistent bandwidth.
- ·Audio is projected through your computer speakers. Be sure your computer speakers are on and the volume is up.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|